Tremendousness is a high-end visual design firm that makes complex things understandable and engaging. We are seeking an experienced project manager to manage a wide variety of projects including visual strategy programs, infographics, animated videos, publications, and PowerPoint presentations within our St. Louis, Missouri office. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter capable of managing multiple projects at a time for several clients while maintaining a high level of project quality and client satisfaction.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects from start to finish, including creation of project schedule and management of project scope, budget and schedule
- Serve as primary point of contact for the duration of projects/programs, with a focus on effective cross-team communication to build strong client relationships, ensure consistency in client experience, and maintain alignment between sales and execution
- Support Account Management/Business Development efforts, in particular working closely with AM/BD lead to interpret client requirements, scope level of effort required, and develop common language and understanding for the project delivery team.
- Schedule and attend client meetings, taking notes and collecting action items as needed
- Conduct quality assurance and proofing of deliverables prior to client delivery
- Manage resourcing for a team of designers (and contractors) to properly staff projects and to ensure team is utilized efficiently
- Complete weekly/monthly reporting for client and internal needs
- Liaison with third-party vendors when necessary for project requirements
- Manage project-related accounting tasks in Quickbooks
- Assist with Tremendousness’ marketing efforts, including planning and activities such as social postings
- Assist with occasional internal event planning, client mailings and organizational/administrative tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years project management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to shift gears throughout the day, handling multiple requests
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate within a team
- A positive outlook and a penchant for problem-solving and collaboration
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with today’s digital tools (Google Suite, Quickbooks, Dropbox, Acrobat, etc)
To apply, send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.