Tremendousness is a high-end information design firm. We craft visual stories to turn your good ideas into amazing actions and outcomes by making complex things understandable and engaging.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to manage a wide variety of projects including visual strategy programs, infographics, animated videos, publications, and PowerPoint presentations within our St. Louis, Missouri office. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter capable of managing multiple projects at a time for several clients while maintaining a high level of project quality and client satisfaction.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects from start to finish, including creation of project schedule and management of project scope, budget and schedule
- Serve as primary point of contact for the duration of projects/programs, with a focus on effective cross-team communication to build strong client relationships, ensure consistency in client experience, and maintain alignment between sales and execution
- Support Account Management / Business Development efforts, in particular working closely with AM/BD lead to interpret client requirements, scope level of effort required, and develop common language and understanding for the project delivery team.
- Schedule and attend client meetings, taking notes and collecting action items as needed
- Conduct quality assurance and proofing of deliverables prior to client delivery
- Manage resourcing for a team of designers (and contractors) to properly staff projects and to ensure team is utilized efficiently
- Complete weekly/monthly reporting for client and internal needs
- Liaison with third-party vendors when necessary for project requirements
- Manage project-related accounting tasks in Quickbooks
- Assist with Tremendousness’ marketing efforts, including planning and activities such as social media postings
- Assist with occasional internal event planning, client mailings and organizational /administrative tasks
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3–5 years project management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to shift gears throughout the day, handling multiple requests
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate within a team
- A positive outlook and a penchant for problem-solving and collaboration
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with today’s digital tools (Google Suite, Quickbooks, Dropbox, Acrobat, etc)
To apply, send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.