Tremendousness is a high-end design firm that makes complex ideas understandable and engaging through infographics, animations, and more. We are seeking an administrative assistant to support multiple functions within our office, including project management, business development and operations/employee experience. The ideal candidate will be able to prioritize and manage multiple job responsibilities in an organized, energetic, and detail-oriented manner.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS — PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Assist project managers with initial project setup in financial and scheduling systems
- Assist with project management as necessary, including project proofing and QA, budget monitoring, project-related accounting, meeting scheduling and note-taking, and archiving completed projects
- Complete weekly/monthly reporting for client and internal needs
- Organize and maintain project management documentation
- Serve as technologist in client discovery meetings on Zoom
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS — OPERATIONS
- Assist with Tremendousness’ promotional needs, such social media planning and postings, client mailings and holiday gifts
- Organize employee experience activities, including holiday party, birthday lunches, and alternate COVID-safe “gatherings”
- Assist with responding to job and internship inquiries and setting up interviews as needed
- Assist with non-confidential HR and Operations functions like tracking vacation time, updating employee insurance information, maintaining personnel files, setting up 401(k) accounts and completing/reviewing expense reports
- Post-COVID, facilitate communication with the landlord regarding any office issues and inventory and order office supplies.
- Manage hardware and software needs for staff, including tracking computer leases and user administration of apps and platforms like Slack, Zoom, Harvest, Dropbox, etc.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS — BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Send out client surveys and thank yous
- Keep track of status of closed projects in terms of confidentiality (for example, whether they can be turned into promotional blog posts, case studies, etc.)
- Assist with new client paperwork and set up, including providing insurance certificates
- Relevant internship or work experience, and three references
- Interest in the creative work fields
- A positive outlook and enthusiasm for contributing to a creative team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An affinity for numbers, budgets, and accounting
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to shift gears throughout the day, handling multiple requests
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with teams
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Office and familiarity with today’s digital tools (Google Suite, Quickbooks, Dropbox, Acrobat, etc.)
- A Bachelor’s or Associate degree is a plus, but not required
Want to know what it’s like to work at Tremendousness? Check out these two blog posts:
To apply, please send your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.