First, let's get this out of the way—we've got a special set of super-important links this week:
- Introducing tremendo.us 2.0! | We've got a shiny new Web site.
- We're hiring | Designers, animators, illustrators, and more...
- And speaking of hiring... | A few tips for getting your résumé noticed (in a good way) by us.
- Let's meet up | We're starting up a monthly happy hour / creative jam session called... SESSION.
Thanks. We now resume our regularly scheduled linking...
- Haas Unica rides again | "Conceived in the late 1970s as a hybrid of three of the most popular (and some would say, overused) sans-serif typefaces in the world, Haas Unica didn't make the digital jump to personal computers in the 1980s."
- Stadium Graph | "We translate team history into visual stories. Our work celebrates the architecture, history, community, and the thrill we get from those magical moments in sports." By FotA Jacob Heberlie.
- Why I wear the exact same thing to work every day | "An art director on why she leaves the creativity behind when it comes to her professional wardrobe."
- 22 Movies Roger Ebert Really Hated | "When Roger Ebert hated a film, he really didn't mince words. Here are 22 films he absolutely loathed (including a couple of surprises) and his dry assessments of their value."
- The Four Illusions | Incredible illustrations of the concepts of Control, Permanence, Certainty, and Objectivity by Dave Gray.
- Overthinking Is Killing You | "Do you find it incredibly difficult to make a decision, whether it’s what you should have for breakfast, what kind of iPhone case to get, what to say in an e-mail or text message, or what college you should attend?"
- Transforming Hamburger Menu Icons | These are just cool.
- ROBOT FACTORY | "Create any robot you can imagine from 50+ parts: exoskeletons, telescopic arms, spider legs, and more."
- 25 Exclusive Designs for Print’s 75th Anniversary | "Earlier this year, in honor of Print’s 75th anniversary, Debbie Millman asked 75 of the best creatives working today to design the word “print.” We provided specs, but no further direction."
- 30 Years of Music Industry Change | Vinyl, cassette, CD, digital, etc—all pie-charted out for you.